Assistant professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy & Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Delaware (starting January 2021)
- 2015-2020 Harvard University/University of Maryland, postdoc. Advisors: Ronald Walsworth & Amir Yacoby
- 2009-2015 Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Ph.D in Physics. Advisor: Martin Zwierlein
- 2007-2009 University of British Columbia, M.Sc in Physics. Advisor: Achim Schwenk
- 2003-2007 University of British Columbia, B.Sc in Mathematics and Physics. Advisor: Marcel Franz
- condensed matter physics/material science
- quantum science and engineering
M.J.H. Ku*, T.X. Zhou*, Q. Li, Y.J. Shin, J.K. Shi, C. Burch, L.E. Anderson, A.T. Pierce, Y. Xie, A. Hamo, U. Vool, H. Zhang, F. Casola, T. Taniguchi, K. Watanabe, M.M. Fogler, P. Kim, A. Yacoby, and R.L. Walsworth, "Imaging Viscous Flow of the Dirac Fluid in Graphene", Nature 583, 537(2020).
H. Zhang*, M.J.H. Ku*, F. Casola, C.H.R. Du, T. van der Sar, M.C. Onbasli, C.A. Ross, Y. Tserkovnyak, A. Yacoby, and R.L. Walsworth, "Spin-Torque Oscillation in a Magnetic Insulator Probed by a Single-Spin Sensor", Phys. Rev. B 102, 024404 (2020).